Monday, June 20, 2005

Simon is coming!!!

YAY!!! Simon heard from his manager today that he is approved to take time off in September!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it. I will have to work while he's here, but it will be nice to have him there when I come home. We will meet with Father Liberty again, and have a tasting meeting with the Chef where we are planning to have our reception luncheon.

Yes - if you didn't catch the update before the blog was changed, we have set a date for April 22, 2006 for our wedding. Woo hoo!! So far we have chosen the date and time (noon) and the reception location at a resturant in Downtown Detroit on the riverfront. It will be lovely. Just a small luncheon reception, nothing big and fancy.

I've been having some pretty rough days being separated from him lately - it only makes it harder when we do see each other to be apart. But knowing he will be here again soon makes it more bearable.

I've been spending time looking at bridal magazines (as if I needed a wedding as an excuse to do that) and thinking of little touches to make it special and nice for us and our guests. All on a major budget - but that makes it all the more fun and challenging.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Liza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home