Wednesday, November 16, 2005

30 days! 30 days!

Just a quick burst of excitement - it's only 30 days till pick Simon up at the airport!!! God willing, immigration will let him through without any problems. I'm so afraid to even get excited, but I have no choice. I just want to see him so badly.

We have a bunch of stuff planned - but trying very hard to not spend the entire visit running from place to place. We desperately need some solid uninterupted us time!!

30 days!! I can hardly wait!!

~Liza

1 Comments:

Blogger the hodge said...

What Liza has neglected to tell you is that I am now able to book my medical appointment in Birmingham (Midlands, not Alabama) but cannot do so yet as I cannot get enough time off work.

Anyway, this is going to cost nearly £180 - which, for those of you who are currently plucking turkeys to use in a celebration of "Thanks for telling us how to farm - please excuse us while we give you Smallpox", is anything up to $340. And I have to get naked.

Is it just me, or is there something faintly disturbing about paying that much for the privilage of a complete stranger looking at my naked "bits"?

I mean, they say they are consumate medical professionals - but I wonder.

For the first time in my life, I am paying another adult to see me naked.

I hope you all realise the sacrifice this entails.

Darknight

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home