Saturday, April 15, 2006

Another anniversary...

Somehow, today is more precious than the one before. One year ago, after Easter Vigil, Simon went down on one knee and asked me to marry him. This year, I sit writing this before I leave for this year's vigil, without him.

Only 168 days and he will make good on that promise.

I don't think I will ever go to Easter Vigil again without that memory of him in front of me with a ring in his hand.

There are anniversaries, and then there are moments in time that stay with us forever. One is a date, one changes our lives. I will always remember us in Church after mass, then back at THE PAD getting smashed till all hours of the morning in our own little celebration.

I love you Simon! No more anniversaries alone, ok?

~Liza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home