Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Of Mice and Men

The best laid plans of both, and all that . . .

Owing to extreme busy-ness at work, we are presented with a less-than-ideal situation; it will be hard for me to guarantee a trip to the States in September and December . . .

So, we have taken the hard choice - we have booked Christmas and neglected September.

There are possibilities - other options, other avenues. Things can be done, but . . .

This makes this i) complicated and ii) depressing.

Between you, me and the fence post, I'm having to be the strong one here as Liza is very upset about not seeing me.

Between you, me and the fence post again, I'm not overly happy about having to be the strong one . . .

Never mind - such things are sent to try us. Holiday and flights are booked for Christmas. Other avenues may open. We have to remember that getting any additional time off is a bonus and more than expected . . .

But it's still a bit of a downer.

Darknight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home