Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Quick update!

Right, an update because otherwise Liza will kill me - she says it's just not good enough for me to be playing second fiddle to a Hodgebeast who is about the same size as a large grape.

Today is my last day at work and tomorrow I take the train to Edinburgh and then take the plane to Stornaway. In fact, I suspect the plane will take me to Stornaway, rather than the other way around.

I will be spending a week with the parents, and will then move south again on the 31st, coming back to Sheffield. I shall then spend the night at Daveanhelen's house (which is very nice) and get a lift from Dave in the DaveMobile (TM) in the small-small time in the morning to the train station, whereupon I shall catch the train to Gatwick and then fly to the USA. I should arrive in Detroit at about midafternoon, local time.

No flowers, please.

So, that is the plan and that. I shall attempt to take photographs with the parents' digital camera and post them on the blog, so that people know what is going on. I daresay that Hodge Jr. will also be continuing his travels - I hope he returns from them before we fly on the 1st, as otherwise he will have to make his own way to Detroit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home