Monday, October 30, 2006

One month down, eternity to go!

It's been a month! Wow! Can you believe it was four weeks on Saturday that we got married? The time has flown by.

Life is good, if not a bit hectic for us. One car, crazy work/volunteer schedules, spending time with friends and family, Church stuff, you name it. God only knows how we could cram a baby into it, but I know that that all works itself out somehow, so I'm not terribly worried about it.

A photo of Notre Dame game day at our friend Michael's house (never a better way to spend a Saturday):

Mike is wearing his beloved helmet, and Simon is sitting on the couch to the right, Bud in hand.















We had our first sit down and work out the budget last night, and I was a very good girl. I sat and participated all nice and stuff, and didn't bristle too much. Giving up control is hard for me, and being on a budget is even harder. But I know I can do it, I've done it before. Just have to un-do six years of living on my own and not having to justify my horrible spending habits to anyone.

So - here we are, one month in, and still in newlywed mode!

~Liza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home