Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wow! It finally happened!

Two things have finally happened!

We got married - and - I updated this blog!!!

It was the most perfect and beautiful day ever. We had a wonderful time, and there is just so much to say, I don't even know where to start.



So for now I'll just give you a photo of us at my sweet little bridal shower, and hopefully post more later.

Just know that it was an amazing day, and so far so good, we are still happily in honeymoon mode. :-)

TTFN! (that's - ta ta for now, for those not into the whole IM thing) hehehe - as if I am!! Most of the time Simon has to translate for me!

Anyway - TTFN!!!

~Liza - that's Mrs. to you!! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smile Simon! And where's the black shirt gone?

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful time. You guys did soo good on the planning etc. Liza, you looked so beautiful and Simon, you looked so suave and debonier. What a great time we had! Love you guys!!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home