Monday, September 08, 2008

The reaction was precisely what I expected ...

Okay, so, as all men of learning know, I was recently made a post concerning facts about Sarah Palin and generated a couple of wallpapers. In that post, I predicted that Liza would want wallpapers with Robert Downey Jr. on. In order to pre-empt such demands, I decided to start working on them right away.

And what does Liza do? She walks into the office while I am working on said graphics ... and proceeds to half-colapse in awe and admiration of the hawtness of Mr. Downey. Seriously - she's all falling over and that.

So, for Liza and the rest of you, here are the two newest wallpaper designs (click to get the full-size versions);

You can, of course, still get the Sarah Palin on her own ones too;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home